QA Engineer for Digital Banking
Home » QA Engineer for Digital Banking
- Be part of an agile product engineering squad in a distributed setup with local and remote team members
- Work in close collaboration with Developers, Tech Lead and PO or PL.
- Test complex financial software for different kind of use: personal payment transactions, club management, company administration, etc.
- Be taking care of proper testing of our Finance Management products for our B2B and B2C customers that include end-customers, financial institutions and IT service providers.
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferred in testing software products
- Experience with software testing lifecycle including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Experience with writing automated tests for web applications using Selenium and JMeter, TestRail
- Experience with different test types e.g. manual functional, non-functional etc.
- Experience and skills with payment systems and the payment process
- Experience and skills with test automation tools, development of test automation tools would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
Working location: Belgrade
Please apply or contact us for any additional information.