Together with colleagues from the Executive Search company Stanton Chase, we hosted a HR conference with the theme “Different HR Approaches Depending on Industry”.
The 14th HR Conference was opened by Maja Manojlović Anđelković, Principal Consultant at Stanton Chase, who welcomed everyone and expressed her satisfaction that we are gathering for the first time in the IT company.
Then the participants were welcomed by Mirjana Parpura Đorđević, HR Director in company enjoy.ing, whereby the program could start.
The conference started with presentation of the company enjoy.ing. The first speaker, HR Director Mirjana Parpura Đorđević introduced us in detail to the company’s business and presented HR team.
Ana Ćorić, Recruitment Lead, told us more about the specifics and challenges that IT companies face when searching for and recruiting staff in this industry.
Finally, Maja Stojanovic, HR Business Partner – People Development Lead, spoke about the organizational culture, learning and horizontal mobility of software developers
Panel discussion was moderated by Maja Manojlović Anđelković, Principal Consultant at Stanton Chase,
Panelists – Iva Karadzic – HR Business Partner, Air Serbia, Daniela Zekic – HR Manager, Phosphea Danube, Valentina Kalaj – HR Specialist, Devtech and Maja Stojanovic – HR Business Partner, enjoy.ing
Following topics were discussed:
• How many experiences in different industries are used in HR work
- Similarities and differences in HR practices in different industries
- How much HR work depends on the industry
- Whether IT expansion is based on traditional HR tools for recruitment, motivation, performance, stop being used
- Which factors influence the work of the HR – the economic situation in the country, number of employees, retention rate, etc..